Thursday, November 5, 2015

Just Joshing: Ella Beaumont

Joshua Pantalleresco, who I met earlier this year at When Words Collide runs a great blog – and accompanying pod cast - about writing, made greater today with an interview of Ella Beaumont. She is the acquisitions editor at my publisher, EDGE.

My only complaint is the length of this piece. Ella is ripe with knowledge regarding current publishing and I wish Josh would have squeezed her for more. Perhaps there he’ll have a sequel, or a multi-part series. Publishers seem to love those. It should be directed at the young adult market, but without excluding the mainstream, a taste of genre . . . I’ll stop now.

Check out: Just Joshing

1 comment:

  1. It's because the podcast is where I want to go. I do want to do a longer written piece on Ella down the road. She's a very interesting person.

    ReplyDelete