Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Back to School

I took some time off from this blog because, (1) who cares and (2) I went back to school. After 31 years, I decided to work on my Masters of English and Ohio Dominican said, sure, why the heck not. Go Panthers!

It’s kind of weird trying to master my own first language. Still, if you’re going to write for a living, it’s best to know how. Eventually somebody’s going to ask you about a predicate and you should be able to state something about the subject.

The program is entirely online. It took a bit of adjustment. If not for my daughter Nina, I’m not sure I could’ve navigated the chats and posts. In cyberspace no one can see you raise your hand. I mostly made through the classes to date, and I’m mostly sure I can see this through to the end. I can see it in 2020. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment